Brainstorming gift ideas can be stressful. Since there are still a few shopping days left until the holidays officially arrive, we are sharing 6 of our favorite holiday gift ideas for anyone who may still be stuck.
As you might guess, our gift ideas have a common theme: oral health! It may not be a traditional kind of gift, but it’s always great to surprise someone you care about with something that didn’t see coming. Plus, most of us set New Years Resolutions to improve our health in some way, and improving your oral health is a great goal for moving into 2020!
Our Oral Health Gift Guide
1. Sugar-Free Gum ($.99 a pack): This is an exciting little gift that can be an add-on or just a small something. Make sure the gum is sugarfree! Sugarfree gum can benefit your oral health.
2. Dental Travel Kit ($15-$30): For the person who is always on-the-go, a dental travel kit can be a thoughtful gift. Start with a nice toiletry bag and fill it with travel toothpaste, a travel toothbrush, and floss, and they’ll never be without their oral health supplies!
3. Fancy Toothpaste ($10-$15): If you’re shopping for someone who loves the small things in life, an extra special package of toothpaste can be the way to go. Find a toothpaste in an unexpected flavor or in a fancy bottle and you have the makings of a fresh, unexpected gift.
4. Whitening Treatments ($30-$500): Whether you go the route of store-bought whitening strips or a round of professional treatments from the dentist, your loved one will be thrilled to head into 2020 with a newly whitened set of pearly whites.
5. Electric Toothbrush ($20-$200): Electric toothbrushes are hot right now–you might have seen advertisements for subscription services like Quip. Plus, there are benefits to using an electric toothbrush instead of a manual one.
6. Water Flossers ($35-$120): This is also a popular trend in oral health! If you’ve seen the popular Netflix show Queer Eye, you have likely seen Jonathan Van Ness purchase a water flosser for his clients. Many people prefer these to traditional floss because they find using water pressure to be more comfortable.
And don’t forget to give yourself a gift! We recommend checking out our new patient specials, especially the one where you can get a free set of whitening trays with your first check-up at our office.
On behalf of the team at Advantage Dental Group, we wish you a happy holiday season!