Advantage Dental Group is proud to offer a $1 exam and x-rays to military families. Make sure to mention the Military Special when you schedule your appointment.
Our Dentists Serve Military Families
Many military families have grown accustomed to moving quite a bit, which results in needing to switch dentists often. If you recently relocated to the Pueblo area and need a new dentist, Advantage Dental Group can be a great option. Benefits include:
- Convenient Location. Our location isn’t too far from Fort Carson, where many military families are stationed.
- In-Network. Our office accepts United Concordia’s TRICARE coverage, the medical benefit for military families.
- Comprehensive First Visit. You will be able to check several things off your list after your first visit with us. We will take care of your exam, x-rays, cleaning, and any other dental issues you may have. The $1 special does not cover a cleaning, but TRICARE typically covers your first cleaning. To be sure, it’s best to call us ahead of time to check.
- Flexible Scheduling. Our flexible scheduling helps accommodate your busy life.
- Block Scheduling. Save time on your family’s dental appointments by scheduling a block appointment. Your whole family can be treated at one time, saving major time at the dentist.
- Kid-Friendly. Our kid-friendly office is equipped to handle young patients, and our dentists are used to making children feel comfortable
- Preventative Dental Care. TRICARE prioritizes preventative care, so children covered under TRICARE can be treated with sealant and fluoride treatments at a discounted rate.
Not a military family? No problem! These services are available to all patients, though exact pricing varies by insurance.