Straighten Your Teeth at Any Age With Invisalign®
Invisalign® is a clear alternative to braces that offers a flexible option for straightening teeth. During your treatment, your dentist will provide you with a series of invisible aligners. Over time, these will move your teeth into their desired placements.
The aligner trays are clear and free of metal brackets or wires, making them more flexible and comfortable than ordinary braces. You can remove them before you eat and brush your teeth, so there’s no need to adjust your diet or hygiene routine.
What Type of Problems Can Invisalign Fix?
Invisalign fixes many of the same issues that braces do. The overall goal is to straighten and align your smile.
Some common issues Invisalign can address are:
- Overbite: Upper front teeth close in on lower teeth
- Underbite: Lower teeth jut out past upper teeth
- Cross-Bite: Upper and lower jaws don’t line up
- Gap Teeth: Extra spaces between teeth
- Open Bite: Top and bottom teeth don’t completely close together
- Crowded Teeth: Not enough space in the jaw for teeth to comfortably fit
You can also use Invisalign if you don’t have any of the above issues but just want generally straighter teeth.
Benefits of Invisalign
While some adults opt for traditional braces, many prefer the advantages of Invisalign®. Some benefits include:
- Aligner trays are removable, making it easy to eat and drink what you want.
- Trays are also invisible so there’s no need to feel self conscious about your smile.
- Treatment time is often less than a year (varies by patient).
- The treatment plan is straightforward and comfortable (forget the broken and poking wires of braces).
Even if you once had straight teeth, you may, like many, experience changes in your smile as you get older. Whether you’ve had braces or not, crooked teeth may still frustrate you. However, with all the modern options available, there’s no reason to settle for a smile you don’t feel good about. Advantage Dental Group will set you up with a treatment plan that works for you.
Free Invisalign® Consultations
To get started with your new smile, contact us for a free consultation. Our dental team will take several factors into account—like your budget and lifestyle—to come up with the treatment plan that works best for you. Contact us to get started.